AP PGECET Online Application 2020 on 09 March 2020. Aspirants have to fill AP PGECET Application Form 2020 and submit it online. Eligible contenders should apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test from 09 March 2020. In this article, we are providing complete information about AP PGECET Online Registration 2020. PGECET 2020 Online Applications are available at sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet Website.
AP PGECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP PGECET Online Application 2020 – sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Online Application – Details
- 1.2 AP PGECET 2020 Exam Dates – PGECET Important Dates
- 1.3 AP PGECET 2020 Online Application Form
- 1.4 AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Submission Process
- 1.5 AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Online Applications
AP PGECET Online Application 2020 – sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
APPGECET is well known as the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test. The AP PGECET Exam is a state-level entrance examination in Andhra Pradesh State. Every year this entrance exam is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakapatnam to award candidates to get admissions into the postgraduation courses in top colleges in the state. Likewise, this year also AU has announced the AP PGECET Notification 2020 for admission in the relevant stream on behalf of APSCHE. AP PGECET 2020 examination notification announced on 05 March 2020. The AP PGECET Online Registration starts from March 2020. So aspirants who are interested cum eligible can apply online for AP PGECET 2020 Exam.
AP PGECET 2020 Aply Online @ sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will be announced the AP PGECET 2020 Notification. The PGECET online applications are invited to take admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch/Graduate Pharm.D (P.B) (Full time) in universities. And it’s affiliated Engineering/ Pharmacy colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible aspirants those who are interested in applying for the AP PGECET 2020 exam may submit their application through online mode only. All the details regarding PGECET 2020 like fee payment, Eligibility, AP PGECET 2020 Exam dates, how to apply online for PGECET 2020 Exam, and other details given below.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 Online Application – Details
|AP PGECET 2020 Apply Online|
|Name of University||Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.|
|Name of the Exam||AP PGECET 2020.|
|Online Application Starting Date||09 March 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||15 June 2020 (extended)|
|Closing date to apply with the late fee Rs.500/-||05 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||16 July 2020|
|Closing date to apply with the late fee Rs.2000/-||23 September 2020|
|Last date for Application Correction||10 July 2020 to 13 July 2020|
|AP PGECET Exam Date||28 September 2020 to 30 September 2020|
|Type of Test||Online.|
Eligibility Conditions for AP PGECET 2020
Check AP PGECET 2020 Exam Eligibility criteria before going to fill the AP PGECET 2020 Online Application.
- The aspirant should have passed a Graduation in B.E/B.Tech/AMIE concern stream or its equivalent course in engineering.
- The candidates should have scored at least 25% Marks in Entrance Test.
- There are no minimum marks in case of SC/ ST candidates.
- The students who are qualified GATE/ GPAT need not attend the AP PGECET 2020 Exam. But the candidates need to register online when special notification.
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Dates – PGECET Important Dates
Aspirants who are applying for AP PGECET 2020 Exam should have the knowledge about AP PGECET Exam Dates. These PGECET exam dates help you to APPGECET Entrance Exam without being late. The candidate can make the PGECET Preparation Time Table according to the dates provided. So, check the PGECET 2020 Important Dates for applying AP PGECET Entrance Exam 2020.
- Starting Date for AP PGECET Apply Online:09 March 2020.
- Last Date of receiving AP PGECET 2020 Application Form: 15 June 2020 (extended)
- Last date for Application Correction: 10 July 2020 to 13 July 2020
- AP PGECET Exam Date: 28 September 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- Hall ticket download date: 23 September 2020
AP PGECET 2020 Registration Fee
Great good news for the candidates who had not at all applied for the AP PGECET 2020 Exam. Those individuals can apply for the Andhra University, Vishakapatnam & SCHE AP for PGECET Registration till 15 June 2020. So, the aspirants can apply online for the Andhra Pradesh PG Entrance Exam before the last date.
AP PGECET Application Fees – Andhra Pradesh PGECET Apply Online
The candidates applying for AP PGECET 2020 should pay the application fee through online mode. Application Fee may increase as per the last date of submission of PGECET 2020 Application. The Application Fee is according to the category of the candidate.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-.
AP PGECET 2020 Online Application Form
AP PGECET Online Application 2020 forms are available on the official website that is www.sche.ap.gov Candidates can make your Online Registration of AP PGECET Exam on the official website. The filling of AP PGECET 2020 Online Application is a lengthy process. Candidates should submit the Andhra Pradesh Online Application without any mistakes. Otherwise, applicants didn’t get the AP PGECET Admit Cards.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application – AP PGECET Application Form 2020
Aspirants who wish to apply for the AP PGECET 2020 Exam can follow the given steps for ease of Online Application submission. Candidates who are preparing for the AP PGECET Exam should submit Online Applications before the last date to avoid server issues. Candidates can follow the below steps while proceeding to the APPGECET Online Registration 2020.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Submission Process
The Online Application form of AP PGECET Exam 2020 will probably be available from 09 March 2020. The AP PGECET Application form will be available on the official website of the university in the online mode only. You would be able to apply when the AP PGECET Online Application form is available. Candidates can apply for the AP PGECET Exam 2020 in AP Online, E-Seva centers. Check the steps to fill the Online AP PGECET 2020 Application form below.
Steps for AP PGECET 2020 Apply Online
- AP PGECET Fee Payment.
- Know your PGECET Payment Status.
- Fill AP PGECET Online Application.
- Print Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application Form.
AP PGECET Fee Payment
- Initially, one should pay the PGECET Application Fee before applying for the APPGECET 2020 Exam.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” Link in the Home Page.
- Fill the particulars in the relevant fields and once check out completely.
- APPGECET Fee: For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
Know your AP PGECET Application Fee Status
- If in any case, your application fee payment failed and amount debited, you can have the option to check your AP PGECET Application Fee Status.
- Enter your hall ticket number and mobile number to know your payment status of the PGECET Application fee.
Fill AP PGECET Application Form 2020 Online
- The main part in the AP PGECET Registration Process is filling the application form.
- You should pay your careful intention while filling AP PGECET Online Application.
- Even a small mistake may lead to severe issues later.
- So, be careful and fill the particulars only after Successful Fee Payment.
- Before that enter the hall ticket number mobile no, such details to proceed to fill the application.
- Enter the particulars accurately and submit AP PGECET 2020 Application Form successfully.
Print Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application Form
- The last step in the AP PGECET 2020 Registration process is printing the Application form.
- After the successful submission of the APPgecet Online Application form, you should download it for future reference.
- Enter details such as Registration Number, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, and so on to take a printout of the application.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Online Applications
We have provided the direct link for the AP PGECET 2020 Online Registration & Application Forms. So, candidates need not search for more websites for AP PGECET Online Application Forms. Applicants can just click on the below link to Register Online for AP PGECET Exam 2020. It will helpful for the candidates to save their time. So, go through the below link for AP PGECT 2020 Apply Online . Candidates can stay visiting with our www.appgecet.co.in website for further updates such are admit cards, results, rank card, counseling dates download.
Direct Link for AP PGECET 2020 Apply Online