AP PGECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP PGECET Online Application 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Online Application – Details
- 1.2 AP PGECET 2017 Exam Dates – PGECET Important Dates
- 1.3 AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.4 AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Process
- 1.5 AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 Online Applications
Interesting & helpful update to the candidates who are waiting for AP PGECET Online Application 2017. Aspirants have to fill AP PGECET Application Form 2017 and submit it through online. Capable contenders should apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 from 3rd March to 6th April 2017 (Extended to 13th April). In this article, we are providing the complete information about AP PGECET Online Registration 2017. PGECET 2017 Online Applications are available at www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet Website.
Latest Update 06.04.2017: GOOD NEWS!!! The SCHE extended AP PGECET Application Dates. The Last date for the PGECET Registration is 13th April 2017.
5th April Update: Candidates who wish to apply for the AP PGECET 2017 can hurry up. ONLY ONE DAY Left for AP PGECET Registration (Without Late Fee).
AP PGECET Online Application 2017
AP PGECET is well known as Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test. The AP PGECET Exam is a state level entrance examination in Andhra Pradesh State. Every year this entrance exam is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakapatnam to award candidates to get admissions into the postgraduation courses in top colleges in the state. Likewise, This year also AU has announced the AP PGECET Notification 2017 for the admission in the relevant stream on behalf of APSCHE. AP PGECET 2017 examination has announced in the month of March 2017. The AP PGECET Online Registration had started from 6th March 2017. So aspirants who are interested cum eligible can apply online for AP PGECET 2017 Exam.
AP PGECET 2017 Notification
Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher Education had announced the AP PGECET 2017 Notification. The PGECET online applications are invited to take admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch/Graduate Pharm.D (P.B) (Full time) in universities. And it’s affiliated Engineering/pharmacy colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2017-2018. Eligible aspirants those who are interested in applying for AP PGECET 2017 exam may submit their application through online mode only. All the details of regarding PGECET 2017 like fee payment, Eligibility, AP PGECET 2017 Exam dates, how to apply online for PGECET 2017 Exam and other details given below.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Online Application – Details
- Name of University: Andhra University, Vishakapatnam.
- Name of the Exam: AP PGECET 2017.
- Official Site: www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Application Mode: Online.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 13th April 2017.
- Type of Test: Online.
- Category: Online Application.
Eligibility Conditions for AP PGECET 2017
Check AP PGECET 2017 Exam Eligibility criteria before going to fill the APPgecet 2017 Online Application.
- The aspirant should have passed a Graduation in B.E/B.Tech/AMIE concern stream or its equivalent course in engineering.
- The candidates should have scored at least 25% Marks in Entrance Test.
- There are no minimum marks in case of SC/ ST candidates.
- The students who are qualified GATE/ GPAT need not attend the AP PGECET 2017 Exam. But the candidates needs to register online when special notification.
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Dates – PGECET Important Dates
Aspirants who are applying for AP PGECET 2017 Exam should have the knowledge about AP PGECET Exam Dates. These PGECET exam dates help you to apply for the PGECET Entrance Exam without being late. The candidate can make the PGECET Preparation Time Table according to the dates provided. So, check the PGECET 2017 Important Dates for applying AP PGECET Entrance Exam 2017.
- Starting Date of AP PGEC 2017 Application: 6th March 2017.
- Last Date of receiving AP PGECET 2017 Application Form:
6th April 2017– 13th April 2017.
- AP PGECET Exam Date: 10th to 12th May 2017.
- Hall ticket download date: 29-04-2017 onwards.
AP PGECET Registration EXTENDED!
A great good news for the candidates who had not at all applied for the AP PGECET 2017 Exam. The Andhra University, Vishakapatnam & SCHE AP considered the requests from Students as well as Parents. It extended the PGECET Registration without Late Fee Last date to the 13th April 2017. So, the aspirants can apply online for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET Exam before the extended dates.
AP PGECET Application Fees
The candidates applying for AP PGECET 2017 should pay the application fee through online mode. Application Fee may increase as per the last date of submission of PGECET 2017 Application. The application Fee is according to the category of the candidate.
- For General Candidates: Rs.800/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-.
AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Form
AP PGECET Online Application forms are available on the official website that is www.apsche.org. Candidates can make your Online Registration of AP PGECET Exam on the official website. The filling of AP PGECET 2017 Online Application is a lengthy process. Candidates should submit the Andhra Pradesh Online Application without any mistakes. Otherwise, applicants didn’t get the AP PGECET Admit Cards.
AP PGECET Registration Steps
Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 Application
Aspirants who wish to apply for the AP PGECET 2017 Exam can follow the given steps for ease of Online Application submission. Candidates who are preparing for the AP PGECET Exam should submit Online Applications before the last date to avoid server issues. Candidates can follow the below steps while proceeding to the APPGECET Online Registration 2017.
AP PGECET 2017 Online Application Process
The Online Application form of AP PGECET Exam 2017 will probably be available in March 2017. The AP PGECET Application form will be available on the official website of the university in the online mode only. You would be able to apply when the AP PGECET Online Application form is available. Candidates can apply for the AP PGECET Exam 2017 in AP Online, E-Seva centers.Check the steps to fill the Online AP PGECET 2017 Application form below.
Steps for AP PGECET 2017 Registration
- AP PGECET Fee Payment.
- Know your PGECET Payment Status.
- Fill AP PGECET Online Application.
- Print Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application Form.
AP PGECET Fee Payment
- Initially, one should pay the PGECET Application Fee before applying for the APPGECET 2017 Exam.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” Link in the Home Page.
- Fill the particulars in the relevant fields and once check out completely.
- APPGECET Fee: For General Candidates: Rs. 857.50/- and For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.457.50/-.
Know your AP PGECET Application Fee Status
- If in any case, your application fee payment failed and amount debited, you can have the option to check your AP PGECET Application Fee Status.
- Enter your hall ticket number and mobile number to know your payment status of the PGECET Application fee.
Fill AP PGECET Online Application
- The main part in the AP PGECET Registration Process is filling the application form.
- You should pay your careful intention while filling AP PGECET Online Application.
- Even a small mistake may lead to severe issues later.
- So, be careful and fill the particulars only after Successful Fee Payment.
- Before that enter the hall ticket number mobile no, such details to proceed to fill application.
- Enter the particulars accurately and submit AP PGECET Application Form 2017 successfully.
Print Andhra Pradesh PGECET Application Form
- The last step in the AP PGECET 2017 Registration process is printing the Application form.
- After sucessful submission of APPgecet Online Application form, you should download it for future reference.
- Enter details such as Registration Number, Mobile number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, and so on to take printout of the application.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 Online Applications
We have provided the direct link for the AP PGECET 2017 Online Registration & Application Forms. So, candidates need not search for more websites for AP PGECET Online Application Forms. Applicants can just click on the below link to Register Online for AP PGECET Exam 2017. It will helpful for the candidates to save their time. So, go through the below link to apply online for APPGECT 2017 Exam. Candidates can stay visiting with our www.appgecet.co.in website for further updates such are admit cards, results, rank card, counseling dates download.